Message of The Month
EPS WILL BE TRAINING IN MICHIGAN SOON, SO DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
2019 MSHDA Asset Management Conference - September 17-18
- Location: Lansing Center in Lansing, MI
- Register: https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=2567610.
- September 17 - EPS will be presenting a session on how to read and understand MAT errors, and will delve into the complexities of Special Claims and what you need to report claims accurately. We hope to see you there!
2019 Kansas Housing Conference - September 17-19
- Location: Hyatt Regency in Wichita, KS
- Register: http://kshousingconference.org/ Register today!
****Did you know that you can print copies of your MAT 30 through your own software program? Every month, EPS sends a copy of your electronic MAT 30 through iMAX, and a copy of the Voucher Reconciliation Report (VRR) in the close-out memo that you receive via e-mail. The VRR lists any discrepancies between your Site’s MAT 30, and the CA’s MAT 30 that we submit to TRACS. This means that if you are looking for a copy of the MAT 30 that EPS sent to TRACS, you already have it in your iMAX inbox, in addition to the list of differences in your e-mail. As each software program is different, please contact your software provider to learn how you can print the MAT 30 from your software upon download from IMAX.