Pre & Post PBCA

Offering services to reconcile MAT30's according to HUD rules and regulations outlined in the 4350 manual, that are submitted for the HUD PBCA and Traditional programs.

TRACS Service Bureau

Services for Section 8, Section 236, RAP, Rent Supp, PRAC, RAD, etc. property's.

Message of the Month

The latest info from HUD; EPS, Inc.; and your State Administrator to help with your monthly submission(s).

Successful TRACS Reporting

Helpful information with regard to processing 50059s, creating Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) Vouchers (HUD-52670 and HUD-52670A), and sending the appropriate TRACS files to EPS.


Instructionals, Official Documents, and Industry Links can all be found here.